London’s premiere live music venue is back, showcasing the best music from across the world seven nights a week. Since opening in 1990 the Jazz Café has welcomed some of the most respected artists through its doors, including Amy Winehouse, D’Angelo, Roy Ayers, Bobby Womack and many more. Now the…
Bring in the new year with an evening of classic songs from the late Amy Winehouse, performed by a full live band.
Enjoy an evening of classic songs from the late Amy Winehouse's Frank & Back to Black albums performed by a full live band.
Wednesday 1st January 2020
The Jazz Cafe
5 Parkway, Camden, London NW1 7PG
Venue Terms & Conditions:
Age of entry is 18+
Photo ID Required. No ID, No Entry (Passport / Driving licence / National ID card only)
Dress Code: Smart Casual (trainers ok)
Curfew 11pm (Last entry 9.30pm)
A Cloakroom is available.
Seating is only available on the mezzanine level for dining guests, this can be booked directly through The Jazz Cafe and is subject to availability.
5, Parkway, NW1 7PG
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.